Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bandhani Lehenga












It's starting to get greyer and colder here, and when that happens something flouncy and colourful needs to come out to play because I can't bear dull grey clothing. Here's to colourful lehengas, multi-hued shawls, hand-loomed wool, Bandhani, Ikats and Kalamkaris for winter. Going to the beach isn't solely a summer activity, spending hours by the water is calming for my soul.

Can you tell from my hair in these photos that it was windy and my hair was blowing all over the place? It was, I basically constantly had a mouthful of hair. Hope you've all recovered from your long weekend and having a great week :)

2 comments:

Bee said...

This outfit is gorgeous! You light up grey days. I can't wait to get my hands on bandhani. Bee

Jenna Opsahl said...

These photos are epic, honestly. This skirt flows away from your body in such a lovely way.

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com