Friday, July 5, 2013

Indian Metallic Block Print Cotton dresses are my thing










Dress, Jewellery and Bag: India

This dress has the most pretty metallic block print and a great minty colour but was this awkward sort of midi length that no matter what I just couldnt work it, so i hacked it and fell in love. I love the subtle sequin neckline and the fact that its quite roomy so I can easily fit a sweater under. I love this little street with its super fun tropical foliage and numerous kitties. Hope everyone's having a wonderful week. Happy Friday all!

5 comments:

Project Curve said...

you have inspired me to wear kurtis ..you know..i hated indian wear because a lot of my plus-sized friends wear indian thinking their bodies are not made for western wear which are for smaller frames. i sort of defy that mentality when i walk out in shorts/skirts...but this makes me want to explore indian wear..you are awesome!

Project Curve said...

and i am totally pinning this and your blog header look..i love it!

Flora Cruft said...

I do love an indian block print! Yours is great.

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oooooooooh look at that beautiful shade of greeeeeeeeeeen!!! (Which is my favourite colour) I love that you took the plunge and gave the frock the chop as you're going to get so much more use out of it now ... glorious jewellery!!!! Thank you so much for writing to me on FB, I have replied to you and my son is having the time of his life!! xoxoxo

Vix said...

I love how you'e chopped that divine kurta and made it your own! Your jewellery makes me green with envy! xxx