Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More mountain snap-shots














Dress: Sportsgirl, Flannel: Vintage, Shoes: Converse hi-tops, Beaded necklace: Sydney markets, Sweater: India

As soon as the chill creeps in I start layering wool plus flannel haphazardly till I am warm enough and just grab a beanie and am good to go. I envy people who look put together even when the weather is colder, naaa who am I kidding I love to dress to be me but I do like to look at people unlike myself.

I miss the clean mountain air and the fresh smells of the bush, can't wait to go back. Can you tell I love ferns? I find them beautiful and would like nothing better to be sitting in a forest of ferns but then the thought of creepy crawlies is scary. Shudder! On to better topics, I love this beaded necklace but somehow broke it and now think only my sister (who is bloody amazing at DIYs) can fix this. How amazing is this Ganesh bag I got at the hippie markets in the mountains and am in love with? I mean my obsession for Ganesh and elephants is well-documented here, even if the obsession is ignored the bag is perfect!

There is nothing better than running up and down mountain tracks in dirty canvas hi-tops, by running I mean happily skipping down and panting heavily on the way up. Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the week.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

Vix said...

I'm drooling over your Ganesh tote and cobalt beads! There's a BBC documentary series on Australia starting this weekend, I'm going to be glued to it. xxx

Flora Cruft said...

What a stunning location! That necklace is so beautiful too.

Project Curve said...

you have no idea to what degrees i love this outfit!

Win Something Awesome Of Your Choice From Oasap
A birthday giveaway!
Enter it and make me happy.