Saturday, December 1, 2012

No matter what







Shorts: Vintage Levis 501s, Boots and Bag: Vintage, Jewellery: Gifted+India+Sydney markets


No matter what, if I am dressing in a hurry I will pull out a pair of cut off denims, a hacked tank, some sort of oversize jacket thing and boots. I've noticed this becoming my go to outfit and might have to shake things up a bit. Wore this last week hanging out in Hyde park, climbing trees and having a couple of beers after work. Its really hot today and I cannot wait for the boy to get home so we can head to the beach for a much needed dip. Eeeeeeee so excited that I can't write too much. Have a wonderful Saturday whatever you get up to :D

7 comments:

Sofie said...

great outfit, love your top! ♥

Indira Anggun Rahmawati said...

WHOA! really love your looks.


www.indiraanggun.blogspot.com

Project Curve said...

hope you had fun!love the shorts..especially the print on it

tanaya said...

Thank you very much girls for all your comments :D

aki! said...

I think if I wear this outfit, I would always be too warm or too cold in one place or another.

tanaya said...

hehe...i am always too cold or too hot but i just keep adding or taking off layers :D

Unknown said...

This look is seriously stylish, Wow!!!
Brown Leather Jackets