Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gauzy skirts make me feel like a gypsy princess

I completely love easy breezy, gauzy maxi skirts and have since I was little girl. Any flowy, thin material makes me happy and to have such material block printed with peacocks and flowers and wrap itself around me in a shapeless haze is the icing on the cake. And then to have the skirt topped off with a concert tee from one of my fave bands, a leopard hat and my grey suede boots is even more yum. Simple outfit but its outfits like this that I throw on when rushing out of the door on a morning that I am running late.

Yaaay its almost Friday and I cannot wait for the weekend to be here with great beach going weather, now if only this pesky tooth ache would leave me alone, I'd be a happier person. Happy Wedding Anniversary to my lovely parents!






Skirt and shirt: Thrifted, Hat: Marcs, Boots: Ninewest, Jewellery: Gifted+India



No comments: