Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hendrix Hazed






Jimi Hendrix tee: Second hand, Boots: Thrifted, Crochet cardigan: Manly markets, Jewellery: India, Hat: Gifted


This is something I would throw on if I was in a hurry, simple and easy in my books, this is the closest I can come to minimalistic. DIY-ed tee, comfy pants, Cardigan/ throw of some sort, beanie or hat, boots and silver, loads of silver. My uniform of sorts and if it gets colder I just keep adding layers to this combination. I can never have enough jewellery or hacked tee-shirts or boots...I have a little bit of an on going boot obsession that I am trying to control without any success! Hope everyone's having a great Sunday.




3 comments:

Project Curve said...

you have a rad collection of jewels and love that hendrix shirt..

tanaya said...

Thanks. All of it is from India even the ones bought elsewhere are exported from there...

R▲CHEL said...

nice shirt/ jewelry. love the casual vibes.

my painting is on my instagram @rachel_arielle